HONEY PUFF, OUR BEAUTIFUL TIBETAN MASTIFF, IS LOOKING FOR HER FOREVER HOME!
- Tibetan Mastiff
- 4 Years Old
- Local rescue
- Honey Puff would require a large home with a stress free environment
- Secure, safe garden containing at least 6ft gates
- Large outdoor space required
- Calm, understanding and experienced Tibetan Mastiff/similar breed owner
- Can live with one other dog
- No children
- All our adopters are expected to keep in close contact with us for the rest of the dogs lives. If you cannot commit and promise to this then please do not apply to adopt from ourselves.
- Only detailed applications will be considered – (no applications sent via social media)
- The adoption fee for local rescued dogs is a minimum of £350.
Honey Puff is a gorgeous Tibetan Mastiff who is just striking! She is looking for an EXPERIENCED TIBETAN HOME.
Honey Puff, came into us a local hand in. Unfortunately after being bred from, she was handed in with her sister who tragically passed away with us. (We will share details on this with the potential adopter). Honey is a great girl, she loved her sister dearly and we think she would prefer to have another best friend in her new home.
Honey Puff is a fun, bouncy big girl who has a lovely nature. She has the standard traits of a Tibetan and forms a close bond to her people. Honey will require a large home where she can move freely around where she pleases. She wants a outside space which is very secure. 6FT PLUS GATES will be required.
Honey puff loves nothing more than being outside with us just doing her thing. She loves to lay outside and watch the world go by. She loves a good run in the field and play with her friends here. Honey needs a stable home. She has had enough upset to last her the rest of her lifetime and now it’s her time to be someone’s number one priority.
Honey would like a experienced adopter so she can be fully understood and therefore we expect the transition of her going into another new environment will be nothing but smooth sailing. Little children is something that she doesn’t really want to be homed with as she is a big girl and loves a good play with her humans at times and she will worry about knocking over little humans.
Honey deserves the best of the best and that is what she will find! Please only apply to adopt Honey Puff if you have EXPERIENCE of Honey Puff’s breed or a breed extremely similar.
If you feel you have the perfect forever home for Honey Puff, then please send us a detailed application below.
Please do note: We receive a high volume of adoption applications, if you apply for one of our dogs please recognise that you may not get a reply or be successful in homing the dog you apply for.
|4 Years Old|
Living with Dogs:
|Can Live with other Dogs||
Living with Cats:
|Cannot Live with Cats|
|Can Live with Adults Only||
|A Calm Environment|
|Prefers Quiet Locations||
|# Requires a large outdoor space containing at least 6ft gates|