Priscilla is a survivor from China, we rescued her along with her siblings & her mum.
- Approx 2 Years Old
- Chinese Rescue
- Secure, safe garden
- Calm, understanding and experienced owner
- Calm but active home needed
- Ideally to be homed in a multi dog environment
- Adults only – Active retired couple would be ideal
- All our adopters are expected to keep in close contact with us for the rest of the dogs lives. If you cannot commit and promise to this then please do not apply to adopt from ourselves.
- Only detailed applications will be considered – (no applications sent via social media)
- The adoption fee for Chinese rescued dogs is a minimum of £350.
Priscilla is a survivor from China, we rescued her along with her siblings & her mum. They were all in the most horrific state. All now safe out of China, waiting patiently at freedom farm for their perfect adoptive homes (they are all nicknamed the “Hyenas” ).
Priscilla is a absolute little love, she is soft, gentle, kind & stunning. She is a shy girl who is going to take some time to adapt to new people & a new environment. However her brother has been adopted & he is doing so well, they are all so similar & require very similar adoptive homes. Priscilla’s brother’s adopters are more than happy to speak to any potential adopters for Priscilla or her siblings to show just how well they can do with patience, time & space.
Priscilla is a very good girl with other dogs & if anything she prefers their company for sure. She would like a home with at least one other dog for a confident ally, a multi dog household would be even better. Dogs have been Priscilla’s constant comfort, she really does seem more confident in their company.
Priscilla needs a very secure garden, a calm household with patience is a must. This precious girl really deserves a home to call her own, she has survived the worst & now it’s her time to shine bright. We are confident in the correct environment Priscilla will flourish just like her brother has!
If you are an experienced and calm owner & feel you may have the perfect adoptive home for Priscilla, then please send us a detailed application below.
Please do note: We receive a high volume of adoption applications, if you apply for one of our dogs please recognise that you may not get a reply or be successful in homing the dog you apply for.
|2 Years Approx|
Living with Dogs:
|Can Live with other Dogs||
Living with Cats:
|Cannot Live with Cats|
|Can Live with Adults Only||
|A Calm Environment|
|Prefers Quiet Locations||