Looking for his adoptive home.
- Rottweiler Cross
- 3 years old approx
- Chinese rescue
- Secure, safe garden is a must
- Calm, understanding, positive and experienced big breed owner
- Women only – he’s not keen with men
- No other dogs in the home
- Only detailed applications will be considered – (no applications sent via social media)
- The adoption fee for Chinese rescued dogs is a minimum of £850.
- All adopters are required to keep in close contact with Rushton throughout the life time of their adopted dog and discuss any life changes that will effect their adopted dog in any way if you are not prepared to follow our protocols which include safety harnesses correctly fitted at all times enclosed dog fields for safety for off lead exercise , adults are to be in charge of dogs at all times no under 18 s to be in charge of dogs adopted by Rushton at any time failure to comply with the above is a breach of adoption and will be followed up and dealt with accordingly.
Rama is a survivor from China, poor big lad has had a really tough time before he was saved from the streets.
Rama is by rights a big softy. He loves to be in the company of the ladies in his life – he likes nothing more than a big snuggle and play! However, Rama may be a lover of the ladies but he isn’t too keen on the company of men. They are most certainly not his favourite – how can we really blame him on that front. He wants to be the only man in his new adoptive mums life.
So that’s what he will be.
Rama is a proper loyal lad, once he knows you are kind. Oh and bring him lots of yummy food he will stick to you like glue. You can just tell he wants to make you happy when he looks up to you with those big brown gentle eyes, he will honestly make such a good friend for that lucky lady!
Rama is ok with other dogs but he’d rather live on his own as he doesn’t like certain big males and they can frighten him. Also he does like all his special treasures all to himself. He’s not up for sharing – so that’s that.
As Rama doesn’t like men, he needs a female only household. No children as he is a big lad, so can be a little over-exuberant with his play and his “look at me and what I can do” moments. Which normally consists of him picking up his blankets and running around like a loon with them in his mouth!
Rama needs an experienced female adopter, a calm home, no busy areas as traffic and bikes worry him. So we promised him he won’t be too near any of those scary things! Rama said he would like a good-sized garden or even some land if he was extra lucky. As now he has discovered that the English countryside is actually very fun and the air is fresh, he loves to lay out and listen to the world go by. He also states that it has to be very secure as safety comes first all the time.
If you are an experienced owner & feel you may have the perfect adoptive home for Rama, then please send us a detailed application below.
Please do note: We receive a high volume of adoption applications, if you apply for one of our dogs please recognise that you may not get a reply or be successful in homing the dog you apply for.
|3 years old approx|
Living with Dogs:
|Cannot Live with other Dogs||
Living with Cats:
|Cannot Live with Cats|
|Can Live with Adults Only||
|A Calm Environment|
|Prefers Quiet Locations||