Ronnie is looking for her perfect adoptive home.
- French Bulldog
- 6-7 Years Approx
- Local rescue
- Maximum two adult household
- Secure, safe garden
- Calm, understanding and experienced owner
- Calm household only
- No children – Adults only
- Cannot live with other dogs
- All our adopters are expected to keep in close contact with us for the rest of the dogs lives. If you cannot commit and promise to this then please do not apply to adopt from ourselves.
- ‼️ PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE OTHER DOGS, CHILDREN OR A BUSY HOUSEHOLD/ IT IS GUARANTEED YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ADOPTION ‼️
- Only detailed applications will be considered – (no applications sent via social media)
- The adoption fee for local rescued dogs is a minimum of £250.
Ronnie is a frenchie and around 6-7 years old.
Ronnie was a local rescue, she has had a tough life. She needs a specific home. Please read fully before you apply. She will NOT be rehomed to someone just because they want a Frenchie. We have a strict homing policy.
Ronnie is a super little girl, she is good with people but can be shy and reserved until she knows you. Ronnie has experienced lots of negativity so she needs an experienced confident adopter who can surround her with positivity.
Ronnie is good with other dogs however she needs a home on her own. She doesn’t want to live with dogs permanently, a few friends is fine but Ronnie is to be the only dog in her adoptive home. Ronnie likes her own space, she doesn’t want to share and why should she after she has been treated so poorly.
Ronnie needs a safe SECURE garden, she loves being outside and is finding all the new smells and experiences very fun. Her adoptive home is to be an adult-only home, with no children. No more than two people in the home as she worries if there are many people or too much noise. A calm, quiet household is vital.
Ronnie loves a snuggle and is very affectionate when she knows you and knows you won’t harm her. Ronnie has damage to one of her eyes, however this has been fully examined and no issue.
Ronnie deserves the very best future and we will make sure she gets it!
If you feel you have the home Ronnie is looking for then please send us a detailed application below.
Please do note: We receive a high volume of adoption applications, if you apply for one of our dogs please recognise that you may not get a reply or be successful in homing the dog you apply for.
|6-7 Years Approx|
Living with Dogs:
|Cannot Live with other Dogs||
Living with Cats:
|Cannot Live with Cats|
|Can Live with Adults Only||
|A Calm Environment|
|Prefers Quiet Locations||