|Breed:||Border Collie||Age:||14mths approx|
|Live With Dogs?|
|Live With Cats?|
Can Live With Teenagers & Adults
An Active Family
Can Live Anywhere
14mths Border Collie Milo is searching for his perfect adoptive home!
Milo is searching for his perfect adoptive home – a beautiful, friendly, happy collie boy who deserves the very best.
Milo needs a Collie-experienced home with adopters who are active and patient. Milo hasn’t had the best start to his life he hadn’t received any basic training ie: walking on a lead, going for walks and learning how to live inside a home. Milo has grown in confidence during his time here with us, he’s a sociable boy with other dogs and loves to interact and play.
What are the main things Milo requires?
- A secure garden
- Experienced and patient adopters
- No children
- He can live with another dog but they must be already neutered
- Active home
- A kind, loving environment
- A home where Milo is part of the family fully
- A clear understanding of the ongoing positive training he will require.
✨ Milo can get spooked easily especially when visitors enter the home, this will need to be taken into consideration when applying to adopt Milo.
- Do you have lots of visitors and live a busy social life? If so then Milo isn’t the boy for you.
- Do you live a quiet, patient life? If so then Milo could be the boy for you!
Milo will need his confidence continuing built up slowly, he can become super spooked when people he doesn’t know enter his space, this is understandable as
Milo wasn’t well socialised when a young puppy. He really is a super loving boy but has to be given space and understanding.
He HAS to go to a EXPERIENCED child-free adopter.
And no more then two people in the home.
He can live with another dog no issue at all, in fact he loves the company. We are here to offer all behavioural advice and support throughout the lifetime of Milo.
✨ If you feel that Milo might be the dog for you, then read through our Adoption Process and fill in the Application Form.